29905560

I have heard that compensation may be paid out if the medical

Customer Question

I have heard that compensation may be paid out if the medical information given by doctors / consultants to employers leads to an employee leaving the company which would not have happened if the employer had not been incorrectly led by the information provided. Is this correct and who should I contact regarding this.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Before proceeding please note that as I am a practising solicitor, I am often in and out of meetings, travelling between clients or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance but there may be a delay in getting back to you and providing my advice. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email when I have responded. For now please let me know how long you have worked there.

Ben Jones :

How long have you worked there for please?