29905560

I went for a job interview that did not go particularly well,

Customer Question

I went for a job interview that did not go particularly well, but I felt was far from disastrous. The interviewer has subsequently supplied my current employer with written feedback - behind my back - that is highly damaging to my professional and personal reputation, such that I have been summoned to explain myself - with the suggestion of disciplinary action. I was representing myself at the interview and was not there in any capacity related to my job. I should say that my current employer was aware of the interview before it took place and that there has been no suggestion that I have failed to perform my current job's duties properly. What are my rights?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. For now please let me know how long you have worked there.

JACUSTOMER-ksjvlxmg- :

6 and a half years

JACUSTOMER-ksjvlxmg- :

You appear to have gone offline

JACUSTOMER-ksjvlxmg- :

What do I need to do now?

JACUSTOMER-ksjvlxmg- :

This is telling me that the question has been answered - where can I find my answer?

JACUSTOMER-ksjvlxmg- :

I don't understand - this page is telling me that the question has been answered and I have received an email to that effect, but I cannot find the answer...

Ben Jones :

Apologies for the slight delay, I experienced some temporary connection issues yesterday. Do you still need an answer as I will still be happy to help