29905560

Hi, I am a Contract Manager and got this job through an

Customer Question

I am a Contract Manager and got this job through an agency that works with my comapny to place people. We were giving a test, this was to write letters on a scenerio. This scenerio is a live issue on site, not a major one at all. However the guy who didnt get the job has now contacted the Client that the agency has leaked the information without their conscent. I have received a breach of confidentiality letter and they need a response asap.

Please help.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Before proceeding please note that as I am a practising solicitor, I am often in and out of meetings, travelling between clients or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance but there may be a delay in getting back to you and providing my advice. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email when I have responded. For now please let me know how long you have worked there.

JACUSTOMER-91r6w58f- :

2 days. I just started. They need a response today. They received it at the start of the month.

Ben Jones :

Thanks for your patience. So just to clarify what information exactly are you accused of leaking and who to?

JACUSTOMER-91r6w58f- :

the test was regarding a import tax issue between client and EPC contractor. there was only 2 people, the guy who didnt the job job leaked it to the client

Ben Jones :

did you have permission to use that information?