29905560

I am a NHS Nurse contracted to work 30hours per week. How ever,

Customer Question

I am a NHS Nurse contracted to work 30hours per week. How ever, some weeks I am given 19 hours and the next 34.5 0r even 11.5 one week and then 3weeks of 34.5- I have asked my ward manager about this and was told my hours are worked over a month and not weekly is this correct?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.Before proceeding please note that as I am a practising solicitor, I am often in and out of meetings, travelling between clients or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance but there may be a delay in getting back to you and providing my advice. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email when I have responded.

For now please let me know how long you have worked there.

JACUSTOMER-qzj6h0o4- :

I have been an a RGN in the NHS for 13 years- I have worked at my current Trust for 7months- I have no break in service for the NHS and I have a permanent contract of employment