29905560

Is there a probity issue if an employee has two job roles and

Customer Question

Is there a probity issue if an employee has two job roles and one employer contacts the other employer without mentioning the employees name or details, on a day when the employee is off sick, to find whether a meeting with the second employer, which the employee usually attends, has been scheduled?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.
Before proceeding please note that as I am a practising solicitor, I am often in and out of meetings, travelling between clients or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance but there may be a delay in getting back to you and providing my advice. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email when I have responded.

For now please let me know how long you have worked there.

JACUSTOMER-ul4rndz1- :

I am the main employer

JACUSTOMER-ul4rndz1- :

Ten years

JACUSTOMER-ul4rndz1- :

I'm unable to see the answer that you have sent. Please could you retry sending it. Thanks