29905560

Hello. i am a ex civil service worker, now working for a contractor

Customer Question

Hello. i am a ex civil service worker, now working for a contractor to the m.o.d, i am off 0n sick pay at the moment, i have been off work since december on full pay, now that we are in july i go onto half pay for six months. work will not get let me leave on ill health capability, i want to know where i stand with everything. they are willing to pay me off with the same amount of money as if it would of been on ill health capability grounds, please can you advise me on this matter, many thanks.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What would your ideal outcome be in this situation?

JACUSTOMER-spizulqb- :

to know whether to keep going until my employer gets rid of me or just resign now and get the same money either way

Ben Jones :

ok so just to clarify - you initially say that they will not let you leave on ill health grounds but then you mention that this option has been offered to you?