29905560

I used to be on a relief pharmacist contract 30hours a week

Customer Question

I used to be on a relief pharmacist contract 30hours a week and working when/where I was needed (same hours every week but not same days every week)
Now I would like to come back from my maternity leave and my employer don't think is reasonable to work set days, so I can arrange childcare. I do not mind which days I can even reduce my hour if it's going to help.
My employer is obliged to give me flexibility so I can continue my career and not make thing auckward for me to leave.
Is my request a reasonble request?
Do they have to pay for my childcare failing to provide me set days?
many thanks
Laura
Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Has your employer told you why it is not possible to grant your request for flexible working?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.