29905560

I worked as a temp for a large company through a agency owned

Customer Question

I worked as a temp for a large company through a agency owned by the company,they then offered me a permanent position which I excepted so signed of from the agency and carried on working as usual waiting for my contract it has been three weeks and now they have told me that one of the directors is not going to release my contract for another month and they have told me to resign with the agency, please can you tell me my position is this legal.
Expert:  taratill replied 4 years ago.
Hello and welcome to Just Answer, now long have you worked in your permanent role?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

From the 1st July 2013

Expert:  taratill replied 4 years ago.
so are you working for them at the moment?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

Just a quick reminder, there is an information request here from the Expert. This means they need to know more details before they will be able to give you a full answer.