29905560

Hi i have a ex employee that is causing us a few issues,We

Customer Question

Hi i have a ex employee that is causing us a few issues,
We are a domiciliary care company only small with around 6 members of staff and 20 cleints all and both are vital.
we have a few issues with this individual when she never got a new position in the company when it became vacant, and totally refused to deal with the person that got the position, we then had a few customers inform us that they no longer wanted her in their homes, due to her mannerisms and impoliteness and finally we found out through the remaining customers she was spreading rumors and lies about the company, we called her in and issued her a warning.
She has since left the company around 4 weeks after the warning, of her own accord but continues to deal with one or two our customers she has befriended taking them out for the day etc, that’s not the main issues, she keeps writing to them and emailing the compliance company anonymously, slating the company and telling lies to the cqc the issue is we can’t prove it is her but have been told by another member of staff it is and she is gleaming over it and has said she will close the company down. What can we do to intervene

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Has any formal action been taken against you as a result of her complaints, or has tour company been affected in any way, such as losing clients, work, etc?

JACUSTOMER-miw7sqlg- : Hi thank you for the reply
Ben Jones :

Hello, did you see my initial query above?