29905560

my friend has been suspended for insubordination and bullying

Customer Question

my friend has been suspended for insubordination and bullying neither of which are true, she was verbally offered a promotion which she was delighted about and then they brought someone else in and didn't have the decency to tell her or explain why. the new manager is constantly undermining her and now she has been suspended as apparently there are complaints about her. this was seven days ago she received a phone call and an email on her day off at home explaining that she was on suspension for bullying and insubordination, she has no idea who has logged the complaints and has not been allowed so far to give a statement the whole thing is a nightmare I am concerned about her health can you help?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What specific questions do you have about this situation please?