29905560

Dear Sirs, I have been working for the same bakery for

Customer Question

Dear Sirs,

I have been working for the same bakery for the last five years and doing the same job packing everything before it goes out the out the door and now they ask me to go into another department - in some ways it really good but for the 1st time in five years i don't know what to do because one of the managers asked me to go back into the packing department untill the bakery manager ( another manager ) comes into the bakery - I don't like being pasted about like this and not know what I am doing from each day.

Could I get a new place of work ( out of the company ) ? Mr Pirnie
Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What would you like to achieve? Are you asking if you can leave ?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

For Ben Jones,

Hello Mr Jones,

Yes - I am asking do I have the right to walk out of my work and not return ? I have a disability

Joe Pirnie

Apologies for the slight delay, I experienced some temporary connection issues last night. Do you actually wish to resign fully from the company and give up your job?