29905560

i received a verbal warning while i was suffering from stress,

Customer Question

i received a verbal warning while i was suffering from stress, i dispute this verbal warning due to discrimination, work related stress and no management support, a month has passed with no support from my employer, so i have resigned from my position and wish to return to my previous post, the company inform me their is no position within the factory for me if i do not withdraw my resignation and are pushing me for a answer, my doctor has signed me of for stress for 2 weeks, what can i do? i believe i am being bullied into a decision even though their company nurse has said this is a management issue and they need to support me?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?