29905560

i have been removed from the council st north tawton town

Customer Question

i have been removed from the council st north tawton town council brcause of non attendabe for 6 condecutive council meetings. this was because i had a stroke infebrusry this year ahave only been discgarged from hospital in the lasr week. the council have pasted a notice of the vacancy this has caused. can i be co-opted if the council wanto do so or can i stand for re-election? thank you and sorry for the bad typing - one hand only for now! jenny xxxxxx xxx

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 4 years ago.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,