Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

My employment contract states, your salary will be reviewed

Customer Question

My employment contract states, your salary will be reviewed annually. It does not state this is incojunction with my hours of work. Is my pay rise then legally binding.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes thank you

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I am happy to wait for an answer thanks

Hello my name is Alex and I will help you with this. Please note that I am a working Solicitor and may be on and offline as I have to attend Court and meet with clients, even at weekends. As such you may not get an instant response when you reply as this is not an ‘on demand’ live service, but rest assured I will be giving your question my immediate attention upon return.

Do you still need help?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Yes please Alex I understand your busy
If the judge has already said your contract is void then your employer only needs to review your salary. Your employer does not need to increase it only review it. This is because a judge has already made a finding it is void.

I am sorry as I know this is not the answer you want and certainly not the one I want to give, but I have a duty to be honest.

Can I clarify anything for you about your question today? If not, can I invite you to rate my service which I hope has been excellent. If you need more help then please click reply. Please remember you are rating my service and not whether or not it was the answer you wanted. Alex

Just a quick reminder, there is an unrated answer waiting for you here from the Professional.

If the Expert was helpful, rating their answer as satisfactory transfers your deposit to them – this is how the Expert is compensated.

To rate your answer, you can go to your question page, and click one of the five faces below the Expert's answer. Please be sure you are logged in with your username and password or you will not be able to view or rate your answer.

If you still need help with your question, please feel free to reply to the Expert on this question page. You may ask as many follow-up questions on the same question page as you need until you are satisfied.