taratill
taratill, Solicitor
Experience:  15 years experience of advising on employment law matters
32019188

i have been diagnose with an illness, and has been on treatment

Customer Question

i have been diagnose with an illness, and has been on treatment for the illness with is working remarkable well. However i have been told by the professor that my condition is remarkable and do not have any impact on my job, but i was told by my employer that ill a grade which mean i will have to leave my job.Can i make a claim?
Expert:  taratill replied 4 years ago.

taratill : Hello and welcome to Just Answer, what is the nature of your condition? Is it long term and does it have an impact on your ability to carry out day to day activities?
JACUSTOMER-duc8zd7y- :

yes it is long, however it does not have any physical impact on my ability to carry out my job. I still do all mandatory requirements and all the physical aspect of my job with no hesitation.

taratill : For now don't worry about your job? It is important for me to understand your conditions impact on your day to day life ?
JACUSTOMER-duc8zd7y- :

my condition has no impact whatsoever on my day to day life.