How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 11557
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

I need UK regulated

Customer Question

I need UK regulated employment contracts drawn up for employing flexible/pt/workers 5 workers in total 2 are going to be fixed hours working a total of 16 hours each per week 1 is going to be fixed hours at 24 hours per week 2 are going to be working up to 36 hours a week at varies times according to the business needs Would like all relevant holiday entitlement determined, all usual employer responsibilities inc along with probation period for employee, work duties and expectations included along with workers manual Business is operated by a sole trader

Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
My name isXXXXX and I am a Solicitor based in London.

Do you have a specific question please?

Remember: we are not a law firm - but we can assist by answering specific questions you may have.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

My question is more of a request for employment contracts to be drawn up, could be standard template based contracts but with specific custom details for holiday entitlement

Expert:  Alice H replied 3 years ago.
Unfortunately I can't draft a contract for you for two reasons: 1. We're a question and answer site 2. You'd need a lawyer to fully assess your needs. I can arrange a refund of the fee you paid.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Apologies, I wrongly assumed that my question would then lead to work being carried out drawing up contracts