29905560

The Company I work for made me carry out redunancies and falseify

Customer Question

The Company I work for made me carry out redunancies and falseify the scoring matrix by supressing training documents. Now I have been made to resign through what I know. Where can I go with this, I worked for the company for 11 months, is this discrimination, for telling them I will whistleblow what I know HELP PLEASE

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. When did you resign?
JACUSTOMER-e6t90hck- :

i resigned on the 7th October, my question is

JACUSTOMER-e6t90hck- :

Ben Jones :

It appears I have given you advice on a number of occasions in the past which you were not pleased with so unfortunately it is not economical for me to continue providing any further advice