taratill
taratill, Solicitor
Experience:  15 years experience of advising on employment law matters
32019188

What do you need to know?

Customer Question

What do you need to know?
Expert:  taratill replied 3 years ago.

taratill : Hello my name is Jenny and I am happy to help you today. How long have you worked for your employer and what is the nature of your grievance?
JACUSTOMER-dkfxi1zh- : Before I respond I need to explain that I typed a question in then had my credit card debited but my e-mail address kept being rejected so I could not proceed furtherAs my card debited and I not able to access I contacted my credit card company and they cancelled the payment there fore I cannot use that card as it will not accept payment. I reported to just answer and they explained I was already registered etc.
taratill :

Hello I am happy to help you can you tell me a bit more about your situation so that i can help you.

taratill :

How long have you worked there for and what is your grievance about?