29905560

I am facing a disciplinary hearing at work and have been told

Customer Question

I am facing a disciplinary hearing at work and have been told that I am to be dismissed for Gross misconduct. I have not previously received any verbal or written notice.
I have today told to clear my desk and I have also be told that I can appeal in one week
I hold a senior position with a local council.
What advice can you give me.
j. woolvett

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

Before proceeding please note that as I am a practising solicitor, I am often in and out of meetings, travelling between clients or even at court when I pick your question up. This may even occur at weekends. Therefore, I apologise in advance but there may be a delay in getting back to you and providing my advice. Please be patient and I will respond as soon as I can. You do not have to wait here and you will receive an email when I have responded. For now please let me know if you deny the allegations made against you

JACUSTOMER-vr5dx4ku- :

I deny the allegations.

JACUSTOMER-vr5dx4ku- :

I have not yet received a reply to my question so am not able to rate answer

Ben Jones :

Sorry I was offline by the time you had replied. Can you please let me know how long you have worked there for?

JACUSTOMER-vr5dx4ku- :

I have not been able to open your answer.please send it again

Ben Jones :

Hello I have not been able to provide an answer yet as I am still waiting for a response to my query above which is how long you have worked there for? Thanks