29905560

My daughter was asked to see her Manager. She went and was

Customer Question

My daughter was asked to see her Manager. She went and was told there had been an allegation of not following a Company procedure and asked what she had to say about it. She admitted it and was told to go home as they wanted to investigate. She had the next day as holiday and on her return was informed by the Manager that; they had 4 witnesses stating that they saw her braking the rules. She was then told she was being demoted from next month due to this. She has received a letter confirming demotion. However she was not given a letter or anything stating what she was accused of or informing inviting her to a disciplinary and she was not informed of her right to accompaniment, neither was she furnished with copies of the witness statements or given any time to prepare herself. Please can you tell me if this is legal and if we can do anything about it .

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

How long has your daughter worked there please?

JACUSTOMER-gksjaz3h- : 4 years
JACUSTOMER-gksjaz3h- : She has been with them for 4 years
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I have not received an answer to my question. The Solicitor asked a further question to which I replied within 12 minutes and have heard nothing since (Now 7 hours later)
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
I have not received an answer to my question. The Solicitor asked a further question to which I replied within 14 minutes and have heard nothing since (Now 7 hours later)