29905560

i made an offer of employment to a young lady and invited her

Customer Question

i made an offer of employment to a young lady and invited her into the company for an induction week on Monday with an agreement to discuss and sign contracts etc at the end of the week. The person in question attneded for three days; of which all three days they were extremely late and then emailed on the fourth day to say they were not attending any further, was no longer interested in the vacancy and then demanded full pay for the three days. Are they entitled to the full salary and do I have the right to refuse to pay them.
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Does her contract allow for reductions for lateness?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

she has not yet signed a contract or seen a contract as it was only a period to see if she was suitable and if she wanted to take the post

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Other.
no answer received
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Please complete my answer to the question
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Answer came too late.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.