Nicola-mod
Nicola-mod, Moderator
Experience:  Moderator
73944119

my daughter is in the army and has been for 10 years. she has

Customer Question

my daughter is in the army and has been for 10 years. she has a 19month old child and is a single parent down in england,she has no family anywhere near her. she is going to have to work 3 weeks without a day off.if you have an answer i will tell you more details.
Expert:  taratill replied 3 years ago.

taratill : Hellu my name is XXXXX XXXXX I am happy to help you with this. What would you like to know about this?
JACUSTOMER-qb8zsgrk- :

i would like to know if these hours are legal

taratill : so its 3 weeks without a days rest?
JACUSTOMER-qb8zsgrk- :

yes

JACUSTOMER-qb8zsgrk- :

is there anybody else going to get back to me ?

JACUSTOMER-qb8zsgrk- :

has anybody got an answer for me

JACUSTOMER-qb8zsgrk- :

ive just paid money to you and i havent had any answers yet

JACUSTOMER-qb8zsgrk- :

could you please tell me something

Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 3 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes , i will continue to wait.

We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

okay

No need to reply further at this time. We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.

I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?

Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and return your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request.

Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

could you just please return my money and we will just close the question.