29905560

I was approached by my Director and another Manager at work

Customer Question

I was approached by my Director and another Manager at work yesterday offering me another job on site which is a small increase of wage that I am on and a different role to what I am doing now and after thinking it overnight I have replied back today rejecting the offer as I am happy in the job that I have. I was then approached by the other manager today calling me to one side and said he received my email about not accepting the job offer and said that I misunderstood what they were proposing to me wasn't an offer but it was that I have to move to this new job, as a complaint was made against me by one of my customers, that I am too blunt and I need to move as the client is their first priority. I got very upset. This was the first I new about a complaint, and my line manager was also not aware of a complaint. I have worked for the company for 10 years and have been in my current job for 20 months and have never had any complaints. Please advise.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

What do you hope to achieve?

JACUSTOMER-1rxehbh1- : I want to stay in my job that I am doing now, and also like to get to the bottom of the complaint so I can be given the opportunity to rectifying it
JACUSTOMER-1rxehbh1- : I am a function coordinator and I deal with people direct on a daily basis. I feel like I am being pushed out of my job for someone else and the job they are offering me they cannot get anyone to fill it.
JACUSTOMER-1rxehbh1- : Are you online?
JACUSTOMER-1rxehbh1- : Can you give me some feed back on what I have just typed?