29905560

what is the impact on employees,managers and directors of European

Customer Question

what is the impact on employees,managers and directors of European union directives in respect of employment contract

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Can you please clarify your question in a bit more detail, what is the purpose behind it for example?
JACUSTOMER-wycble4s- :

presentation to make at my work place tomorrow

JACUSTOMER-wycble4s- :

are you there

Ben Jones :

OK, thank you, XXXXX XXXXX this with me - I will look into this for you, get my response ready and get back to you on here. No need to wait around and you will get an email when I have responded, thank you

JACUSTOMER-wycble4s- :

ok

Ben Jones : I have considered your query but as this is for a presentation this site is unlikely to be the best place to seek help. This is a Q&A site to advise people about their legal rights rather than provide information on presentations, essays, projects, etc. Your query is very open and can cover quite a number of issues so starting to answer it would be like writing a short essay and that is beyond the remit of this site I'm afraid
Ben Jones :

If you wish to obtain a refund please let me know

JACUSTOMER-wycble4s- :

Thanks Ben for letting me know that this is Q&A site where you only give advice to people about legal right, and since that didn't answer my questions would it possible to have my £22 refunded please.