29905560

Restrictive covenant in contract is causing me to lose sleep

Restrictive covenant in contract is causing me to lose sleep over taking new job in a competitor to my existing employer. Are these actually enforceable?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

What exactly does it prevent you from doing?

Customer:

basically it forbids me to work for a company deemed to be a competitor for a period of 6 months after I leave my existing company

Customer:

I can send you a scan of the anti-compete clause

Ben Jones :

yes please. I am, off in a meeting so will check it on my return and provide my response on here. I see you mentioned you asked about this earlier, was this on here?

Customer:

it was some time ago, but I didn;t have a compy of the contract, and I didn;t take the job anyway

Customer:

copy

Customer: