How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Joshua Your Own Question
Joshua, Laywer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 25681
Experience:  LL.B (Hons), Higher Prof. Dip. Law & Practice
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Joshua is online now

I have mislead lease. how can replace it

Customer Question

I have mislead lease. how can replace it
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Joshua replied 3 years ago.

Joshua :

Hello and thank you for your question. I will be very pleased to assist you. I'm a practicing lawyer in England with over 10 years experience.

Joshua :

Is this a commercial or residential lease please?

Joshua :

Do you know how long is its term?

JACUSTOMER-2qlo4dus- :

residential .12 months

Joshua :

My apologies for the delay in reverting to you. Thank you for the above.

Joshua :

May I confirm the particular reason or reasons you require the tenancy please - the obvious reason that you would ideally like to have a copy of the same aside?

Related Employment Law Questions