29905560

not sure whether youll be able to answer this but basically

Customer Question

not sure whether you'll be able to answer this but basically without naming names or companies I'm a trainee within a company on a training contract for 3 years. the job was advertised on the website with a salary I will go onto once I become fully employed, upon signing a new contract after my 3 years, providing I get the job. however, this salary figure is not in any contracts and since then the company has decided that this salary is no longer on offer and instead we will be offered £9,000 less p.a. Part of the reason I took the job was on the basis that I will go onto this increased salary when I come out of my time. Apart from this being morally wrong, is it legal to do so?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

Was this salary mentioned in the training contract?

JACUSTOMER-4zf8t24t- :

no only the salary which I am on now

JACUSTOMER-4zf8t24t- :

the future salary was only mentioned in the advertisement for the job on the website

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.
The lawyer went offline straight after I had paid without answering my question.
Hi I am still here, I just lost my chat connection. So is the only evidence you have of this promise in the advert and if so can you still access it?