29905560

how to write appeal letter against verbal warning to personal

Customer Question

how to write appeal letter against verbal warning to personal manager

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What was the warning for?

JACUSTOMER-fl7sj0c8- :

failing to follow a reasonable request from supervisor

Ben Jones :

have you been given the formal chance to appeal?

JACUSTOMER-fl7sj0c8- :

yes

Ben Jones :

why do you not agree with the warning?

JACUSTOMER-fl7sj0c8- :

because i had a reason due to my health condition

Ben Jones :

can I have more details please

JACUSTOMER-fl7sj0c8- :

i refuse to go to cake shop because ihad some problems there last time i went it stresfull ihave been offsickfor three months stress sorry for mistakes i am foreign

Ben Jones :

no problem, the issue is that I cannot write a letter for you because I do not know the full situation and only the employee can write the letter. generally an appeal letter is a relatively simply process - you write to the employer and state that:
a) you want to appeal the recent verbal warning
b) why you want to appeal and what reasons you are using to do so, so you need to mention what you told me - that you found this situation stressful last time and that the employer knew this. Together with the fact you have been off with stress for 3 months this was considered by you to be a situation too stressful for this particular time and as such you did not feel in a position to follow the employer's instructions but this was done in good faith
c) as that they reconsider the warning you were issued with and that someone new and independent to the process does so

JACUSTOMER-fl7sj0c8- :

i need a letter please

Ben Jones :

I cannot write a letter for you, I have about two lines of information of your situation, I will never be able to write a letter with such minimal information

JACUSTOMER-fl7sj0c8- :

i can not write full story just please write me as you can because i can do it at all

Ben Jones :

I am sorry but it is completely impossible for me to write a letter for you with the very minimal information I have about your situation. Also this is a question and answer service, we do not draft letters here

JACUSTOMER-fl7sj0c8- :

buy

Ben Jones :

ok bye