29905560

Hi I have a 48 hour / week contract my employer has failled

Customer Question

I have a 48 hour / week contract
my employer has failled to honour the contract from 2009 to 2012
I have taken the Employer to Employment Tribunal - but unfortunately:
- I was dismissed: The Employer produced "Fabrication of Evidence!" - Unfair Dissmisal:
After grievance - I was reinstated:

- The Discrimination - that took place - grievance lasted more than eight months and the Tribunal rulled out of time (free months)

- The m ost dreadful aspect: The Unpaid Waiges - based of Not Honouring The Contract it is OUT of TIME too:

How can I claim back my UNPAID - money that the company failed to pay me?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.

Ben Jones :

You are not out of time if you pursue this through the county court. You may be out of time for the tribunal where the time limit is 3 months but in the county court the claim for breach of contract is 6 years

Ben Jones :

You can make the claim online via www.moneyclaim.gov.uk

Ben Jones :

Can you see my response above - not sure if you are having problems with the chat function?

Hello I understand you had problems viewing chat mode so I have ended that and switched to the more user-friendly Q&A mode. My posts should now be visible above. Please let me know if you have any queries or leave a rating if you are satisfied with my answer. Thank you