29905560

Please call XXXXXXXXXXX

Customer Question

Please call XXXXXXXXXXX

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. We only provide an online service I'm afraid, so I can only discuss your situation on here. Can you please explain your query

JACUSTOMER-io7cvk1m- : Hello my boyfriend has a mental ex she has a daughter that is being miss treated and my boyfriend is having to look after her or she will be chucked out his ex is now demanding more money or threatening to check his bank accounts to make sure he is paying enough benefit can you advise anything please?
JACUSTOMER-io7cvk1m- : they have a little boy together
Ben Jones :

I see, unfortunately this is not my area, you posted your query in our employment law section so I thought it was an employment manner but it clearly isn't so I can't assist I'm afraid. I will have to opt out and transfer this to a ore approprate section where a colleague can help

JACUSTOMER-io7cvk1m- : she receives a lot and demanding more she spends it on her nails ok will it cost more?
Ben Jones :

no it won't

JACUSTOMER-io7cvk1m- : sorry it was employment related
JACUSTOMER-io7cvk1m- : can my boyfriend put his money to my bank account so it looks like it's my money?
Ben Jones :

ok but that is not employment related

JACUSTOMER-io7cvk1m- : my last question was employment related
JACUSTOMER-io7cvk1m- : can you put me intouch with someone else please?
Ben Jones :

it's not employment related I'm afraid but I will move it to the general law query where someone else will pick it up - it may not be this eve as it is late on a Fri so you could be looking at tomorrow depending on who is around

JACUSTOMER-io7cvk1m- : Ok thank you will it cost more?
Ben Jones :

no it won't

JACUSTOMER-io7cvk1m- : Thanks
Ben Jones :

No problem - you will get an email when someone has picked this up