29905560

Hi Ben long time no see !! some things have come up today. Representative

Hi Ben long time no see !!
some things have come up today.
Representative met with v high management. Given the letter worded as the other day with offer. Also informed of two meetings booked for next week with authorities etc also as discussed and told everything will be given up for sake of the patients.
Hearing appeal date now set. They are twisting about relevance of certain witnesses trying to claim discp has nothing to do with griev appeal. Can my W raise a formal grievance against the hearing manager for giving her a fair crack of whip. Already said she can raise a separate griev. This would drag the big big boss in as she is the only person above that one and they initially said they would hear it themselves. It would force them into this and hopefully have to hear it all or not if you know what i mean, They don't of course want to be involved clearly.
Received a not about interview that clearly shows collusion between sen Manager who looked into greiv and manager who was subject to same. In short its clear that the more sen manager actually investigated himself ?? Lied before in front of my W and representative about some facts. Documentary proof now in our possession. It is very clear that when this lady (investig griev) spoke to my W and representation she pretended not know about a bullying type letter, then in a transcript sent to us she clearly admits knowing about it at the time and also talks in a very dismissive derogatory way about My W to the Manager she was supposed to be investigating. There is also a dpa breach thats provable now and they know about it.
Once hearing has happened and My W has the result partially upheld and offer to return ti work or pretty much all upheld and offer to return. can she after resignation claim constructive dismissal on grounds that because of the way various levels of management have treated her and not taken seriously at all her claims and others that trust and confidence in company has gone completely and anyway how could she go back when they find out about covert proof she was forced to obtain to protect herself from the bullying.
My W was scared to speak out because management collude and people get sacked.
She can prove various things alleged were not about her and it was pusged by them that it was my W. Bullying and harassment will come up to proof with this part i am sure.
She can prove that a much more snr manager colluded with the bullying manager and actually knew all about most of what was going on when it was going on as well. Could this be classed as covert bullying ?
The interview notes we now have between snr Manager and the manager complained about prove that what my W was told by the snr manager and also what was actually said are two different things and it is very clear even to a relatively untrained eye that this interview was a lesson in collusion and simply an attempt to square things up and make my W go away. Doc proof of this.
They even admitted in the recently received tscipt that initial matters were about surveys (now lost) but provable in other ways. Also in same doc. that last Manager who was sticking up for my W that he was being awkward and she also said he thought my W was the victim in all of this and it was the prev Manager at fault. Doc proof. Hes now gone under pressure. What are your thoughts pls ?
Regards Jeremy
Could the sameoriginal bullying manager when she speok to my wife with an order in front of others and speoke in an attrocious way that was enough for a greivance itself be bullying.
Could when the same manager made my W a dep manager work as a care assistant for a day be humilaitin and bullying.
Also the disc hearing and the shoved in docemnt in my W's bundle that was contrived and untrue, that we got fortuantely, could this be another incident ?
Could th dpa breach and the letter provided in response that is a joke also be covert bullying ?
Could the fact that the employer claims that my W has received several welfare callsthat can be proved have not happened and is untrue, can this be regarded as covert bullying.
Ben i am looking for something that fits for two separate incidences that is required for protection from harassment 1997 tht covers bulllying at work but it must be two occasions.
Ben i am looking for any excuse to get this into court either emp tribunal or civil with whats available nothing willbe contrived by my W.
Two incidents are needed.

Ben Jones :

Hello again, if she already has a grievance in place or a pending appeal it would be best not to try and carry on raising grievances because she wants to be taken seriously rather than be seen as a serious complainant who raises a grievance for any possible reason. But then again she is free to raise a grievance if necessary and if she believes that tactically it would be beneficial she may proceed with it. I cannot say whether it will work or not as I do not know the structure of the company and how they are likely to react or deal with it. In the end the worst they can do is reject her grievance.

Now before I continue could you please list the specific queries you want me to answer so I can direct my response more appropriately rather than just guess and provide general advice. Thanks

Customer:

Hi Ben sorry,

Customer:

received a transcript of a conversation which should have been a formal meeting between alleged snr manager who alleged;y bullied and the bigger boss who was looking into it.

Customer:

can i send this doc as attachment confidentially and then will you agree to destroy ?

Ben Jones :

you may only send documents by attaching them to this chat and this is a public forum unfortunately

Customer:

I will have to step away then unfortunately unlees there is a way to send it privately of coursei cannot let it out.

Customer:

I can't ask you questions without you seeing this unfortunately

Ben Jones :

the site is a public forum, we usually ask customers not to mention specific details from which you may be identified and to keep posts general, if that is possible then we may continue but otherwise I cannot guarantee the confidentiality of anything you send or tell us I'm afraid.

Customer:

Sorry if i can t send privately i will have to step out, normally i can ask but this time its imperative i have more privacy so i will have leave it here. Thanks anyway. Regards