29905560

i see this in one social network someone needs a nanny for

Customer Question

i see this in one social network someone needs a nanny for his two kids..i email him and send me a contract by his lawyer i need to sign it and back to the lawyer..UK border send me also a application form that i filled up already and send them also..now half of my visa processing i need to shoulder and they tell me to send them the money already..because UK border only recieved payment to one person only..me and my future employer rhys bartley his lawyer will represents as he is the one who will pay to UK border but i will send my payment he tells another person who will recieve the payment in nigeria his assistant in nigeria will recieved the money..i want to know if this is a scam or true?..plz i really need an answer..
Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How are they asking you to pay?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

they are asking me to pay through western union in the name of his assistant..and tell me also to scanned the receipt so they can properly confirm my payment to the agency maybe..

This is most definately a scam. 'Employment opportunity' scams are a variation of classic advance-fee fraud. They are unfortunately very common these days and many unsuspecting people fall for them.

The ways in which such scams operate are as follows:
• You have either found an advert for a job, or one has been offered to you. The job is usually abroad and its terms are considerably better than average.
• The advance-fee part of the scam, involves a request for payment in order to arrange a visa, work permit, immigration fees or even travel costs. Never be fooled by such requests as this would be for the employer to arrange and meet the costs.
• Another clue is the dubious methods by which you are expected to pay that money. Usually it is through Western Union, Moneygram, or by buying pre-paid cards or vouchers. All methods are commonly used by fraudsters due to the extreme difficulties in tracing the people on the other side. Also there is no reason why you would have to send money to Nigeria, which is where most scammers originate from

DO NOT proceed any further with this. DO NOT send any information and certainly do not send money if asked to. Cease all contact with the other party and do not communicate any further with them.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how about the information that they already know are they going to bother me..and how about the apllication from the UK border that they send me its almost true i filled up..and they put also there home address and the place where they work but there is no phone number in the contract that they send me all of this is a big scam?

it is part of the scam, there is absolutely no reason for you to be sending money to Nigeria via Western Union - this is as clear as it gets that this is a scam
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

sir i realy i preciate your time in answering my question..one more where can i find real jobs or direct sponsor in order for me to work in your country uk?and clues to know that this is no longer a scam..plz help me thank you..

Unfortunately we cannot recommend where you can find a job - we deal with legal matters only. A good sign that you may be involved in a scam is if you are asked to pay any money in advance of coming to the country and seeing the employer in person - whatever the reasons if they are employing you and wishing you to come and work here they should meet the necessary fees
Experience: Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

thanks a lot mr.ben jones at least i know what to do now..godbless you and your family circle..

Many thanks all the best to you too