29905560

i am going to write an email to my ex employer regarding my

i am going to write an email to my ex employer regarding my expense that need to be paid this week on pay day. i have been in negotiations about my constructive dismissal which have failed and been advised to now issue employment tribunal action as my claim is strong. question is in my email can i say that it is disappointing that I will now have to revert to the Employment tribunal to resolve the matter but in the meantime i enclose expenses on my credit card that you said hat you would pay on submission and authorisation. Do i send this letter without prejudice?

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Has the payment date passed?

Customer:

pay day is on the 28th and these are expenses that were put on my card for the company has the company card had max out

Ben Jones : A without prejudice letter is a letter that you d not ant disclosed to the tribunal if you were to make a claim, but to qualify it needs to be a genuine attempt to try and settle ongoing disputes. So you cannot just mark something as without prejudice and expect it to be protected, it also has to be an attempt to genuinely try and settle the ongoing dispute. Therefore if you are going to treat this as without prejudice correspondence its contents must be an attempt to try and resolve the dispute which you will be going to tribunal for
Ben Jones :

Please let me know if this has answered your original question or if you need me to clarify anything else for you in relation to this? Thanks

Experience: Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Hello, please let me know if I have answered your original question or if you need me to clarify anything else for you in relation to this? Thank you