29905560

I have been bullied by my manager for quite sometime now. I

Customer Question

I have been bullied by my manager for quite sometime now. I work for a very dmall business that employs 5 people. There is the boss - the owner, my manager & 4 of us doin the same job. The other girls have noticed but are too scared to back me up & the owner believes everything my manager says. He pretty much kets her run the show & after not being paid on time on friday, my manager & i exchanged some texts where i aired my views. She showed my boss (some not all) the texts & now im informed i have a disciplinary meeting at 2pm today. Hes asked 1 of the other girls 2 sit in as a witness so i dont feel ganged up on? What can i do? What quedtions should i adk. Please tell me my rights.
Sarah

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?

JACUSTOMER-o5n6x2ii- :

A year

JACUSTOMER-o5n6x2ii- :

Well, a year in 3 weeks time

JACUSTOMER-o5n6x2ii- :

Im getting called in in 5 mins sorry

Ben Jones :

ok it is unlikely that I can give you any useful advice in just 5 mins I'm afraid, but when did you get notice of the meeting?

JACUSTOMER-o5n6x2ii- :

About an hr & half ago 6

JACUSTOMER-o5n6x2ii- :

Boss still out have a bit more tine

JACUSTOMER-o5n6x2ii- :

Hello?

Sorry I thought you had already gone in. You should try and delay the meeting for now by telling them that they have not given you enough notice and they have not followed a fair procedure. Just an hour and half notice is never going to be fair, you need at least a couple of days to consider the allegations and prepare a defence. So try and stall it with that first, then let me know what happens and we can continue
Hi Sarah, any news on the meeting?