29905560

I was insturcted last Monday (3 March) to attend an "informal"

Customer Question

I was insturcted last Monday (3 March) to attend an "informal" meeting (same day with half an hours notice), when I was told I have to attend a "fact finding" interview tomorrow (Monday 10th) with allegations of breach of data protection. This was between my immediate manager and myself. She took notes but nothing was signed.
I was not told I may be allowed my union rep at last Monday's meeing but am allowed to bring him tomorrow. I have been told of the allegation (breach of data protecion & confidentality) but no actual evidence. I was told I had a week to provide a defence, but how, when I have no knowledge of the allegations? I was then told I would have some time after the fact finding interview to prepare a defence.
I have since been told that I should have been provided with evidence of the allegions prior to tomorrows meeting.
Help - please? this may ultimately end in my dismissal.
I work for a local authority in the housing/homeless department.

Hope to hear from someone soon

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. How long have you worked there for?

JACUSTOMER-c6j0qu94- :

14 years

Ben Jones :

Hi, sorry I was offline by the time you had replied. Are you facing a formal disciplinary hearing tomorrow?

Ben Jones :

Hi, do you still need any help with your query?