29905560

I start working for myself on the 7 th April I thought I needed

Customer Question

I start working for myself on the 7 th April I thought I needed to give 1 weeks notice but I'd read it wrong m boss needs to give me 1 weeks notice and I have to give him 2 months is this fair contract terms also the company I'm going to sub contract too has booked my work if I don go I will loose 6 months work what can I do I know it's all my fault I didn't rad contact properly but I needed a job no excuse I know please give me some advice

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Have you explained the situation to your boss

JACUSTOMER-rxhxg70x- :

no not until I hand notice in but I want to know what he can do if I only give him short noticed

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
Relist: Incomplete answer.

Q: I start working for myself on the 7 th April I thought I needed to give 1 weeks notice but I'd read it wrong m boss needs to give me 1 weeks notice and I have to give him 2 months is this fair contract terms also the company I'm going to sub contract too [...]