29905560

I walked off my job mid shift am I entitled to holiday pay

Customer Question

I walked off my job mid shift am I entitled to holiday pay and wages worked for that week?

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Can you explain your situation a little mpre
JACUSTOMER-da6qqw63- :

I walked off my shift mid day and havent returned, I am owed 5 days holiday and the days worked that week, I have been there a year and am not going back, can employer hold my entitlements as I walked off and left them in lurch. Need answer in ten minutes as I am away for today.

JACUSTOMER-da6qqw63- :

where is the reply Ben

Ben Jones :

Apologies for the slight delay, I experienced some temporary connection issues earlier on. Also you marked this as ‘medium urgency’ so it was placed near the back of my queue of questions. I am happy to proceed now if you still need my advice?