29905560

I have been notified by my previous employers that all of my

Customer Question

I have been notified by my previous employers that all of my personal data has been stolen I left the company in November 2013 the data was kept for the sole purpose of paying my wages
they are paying for 18 months cover with Experian, however I am unhappy about my data being kept for what I consider far too long and I wish to make a complaint
thank you

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What is your specific query about this please?

Ben Jones :

Hi, not sure if you saw my initial query above - just wondering what specifically do you wish to know about this situation?