29905560

Hi I have been working for a company for over 2 years now and

Customer Question

Hi I have been working for a company for over 2 years now and im feel as if im been bullied a girl and work has threaten work the company knows about I made a complaint but im still been made to work with her and its been over a month and my manager is helping her I have reports and a witness that saw everything what can I do

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today.Can you please tell me have you had regular one to ones with you line manager

JACUSTOMER-w1xtnb7e- :

well my liner manager is aware of what has happened but he keeps on telling me that my manager is dealing with it but he is not as he is taking her side as I think they have something going on. I did ask him yesterday what is happening regarding this matter and he replied as you keep asking me and annoying me im going to take my time this was said in front of another staff member

JACUSTOMER-w1xtnb7e- :

hello

Ben Jones :

Ok thank you leave it with me I need to look up a few things and then get my advice ready.I will post back on here when done there is no need to wait and you will receive an email when I have responded.

JACUSTOMER-w1xtnb7e- :

ok thank you