29905560

Hello, Im currently signed off with stress and anxiety

Customer Question

I'm currently signed off with stress and anxiety die to poor management at work. Previous employees have had the same problem. I feel unfairly treated as was employed to do two roles and never allowed to do one of my roles or offered training despite being praised in company appraisals for working there. Also another co-worker does a similar role full time and got a 3k payrise and I got nothing. Also a role came up to work in the workshop which is the second part of my role full time and I was not offered a chance to apply for the role. On top of this im the h&s advisor and my manager was suppose to do the same course to support me in this role 2-3 years ago but has never done the course and does not support me at all in this important role. All this on top of being effectively harassed by another manager which I noticed hr about 2 years ago and nothing bring done about has caused me to be signed off with stress. My employer keeps contacting me regards XXXXX XXXXX issues while I have notified them I'm sick and supplied them a sick note for stress due to work.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What is your specific query about this please?

Please note as I am mobile today I may not be able to respond fully until later on, so thanks in advance for your patience

JACUSTOMER-pz9ayedq- : Hello?
Ben Jones :

Hi, can you please clarify what you wish to know about your situation, hat specific queries do you have that you wish me to answer? Thanks