UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

Can someone read a contract for a job

Can someone read a contract for a job

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. what do you hope to achieve.

Customer:

Hello Ben,I have contract with a recruitment agency.I have always had PAYE jobs.This is gonna be self employed and gonna be a limited company.However the agent has sent me a contract and wanted anything concerning pointing out.Thanks

Ben Jones :

Ok thank you leave it with me I need to look up a few things and then get my advice ready.I will post back on here when done there is no need to wait and you will receive an email when I have responded.

Customer:

Hello If I sent it could you read it

Ben Jones :

Hello yes but I am in Poland at the moment and have to leave soon for my flight home I will get back to you ASAP. Thank you

Customer:

I have all weekend.I said that I would sign by Monday.Thanks

Ben Jones :

Ok no problem.

Customer:

Hello Are you free for me to send you the contract.Thanks

Ben Jones :

Hi, yes please attach it on here any time you want and I can take a look for you. You can use the paperclip icon to do this. Thanks

Customer:

Full Size Image
CONTRACT
Full Size Image
Full Size Image
Full Size Image
Hello I have uploaded the contract.Can not see attachments,will you let me know when you have it.Can you comment on this contract regarding if I can take AL without been penalised,I have been reading about the IR35 rule does this contract depend on me using 360 to set up a limited company.Does my rate of pay depend on been a limited company with 360.Can you point anything else that you notice.Thanks
Full Size Image

Customer:

image

Customer:

Full Size Image

Customer:

Full Size Image

Customer:

Full Size Image

Customer:

Full Size Image

Ben Jones :

Thank you. Th contract has come through and I have looked into your query in more detail but do not think I have the answer to your question, specifically because IR35 is not an area I cover myself. I will therefore opt out and let other experts take this further if they can. Someone should respond shortly. Please do not reply in the meantime as that will just assign the question back to me and you will experience a delay. Thank you

Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

I have had a look at the contract and I looks fine to me. Is there any particular clause that you do not understand?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Is they anything in it that would lead to a tax investigation.Thanks

Not that I can see. It is a standard type of limited company contractor contract. You get a higher hourly rate as a limited company contractor but you are expected to pay your own taxes, if you took the PAYE option, your hourly rate is less but you do not need to worry about tax.

Hope this helps
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience: English solicitor with over 12 years experience