How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ben Jones Your Own Question
Ben Jones
Ben Jones, UK Lawyer
Category: Employment Law
Satisfied Customers: 48171
Experience:  Qualified Employment Solicitor - Please start your question with 'For Ben Jones'
Type Your Employment Law Question Here...
Ben Jones is online now

I am issuing a contract of employment for my housekeeper who

Resolved Question:

I am issuing a contract of employment for my housekeeper who resides in the guest suite of my property. I would like to include a paragraph in the document in the eventuality that she resigns or is dismissed from her employment there is no tenancy created and that she has to vacate my premises.
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Employment Law
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 3 years ago.

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What is your specific query about this?

I want to ensure that no rights to tenancy are created adn that on termination of the employment she must vacate the premises

Ben Jones :

ok I can give you a service to occupy clause which you can insert in the contract - this basically allows the employer to reside in a property for the better performance of their duties but once their employment terminates their right to reside in the property terminate as well

Ben Jones :

Please let me know when you have downloaded it, thanks


Hi Ben


Hi Ben have downloaded the clauses thank you

Ben Jones :

ok great, thanks for letting me know

Ben Jones and 2 other Employment Law Specialists are ready to help you