29905560

I am a teacher and my line manager wrote a reference for me

Customer Question

I am a teacher and my line manager wrote a reference for me and stated that I had had a disciplinary when I never ever was in any disciplinary process. Can I pursue this in court?

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What were the repercussions of this, did you fail to get a job?
JACUSTOMER-ojhnoo3y- :

It was a course called Future Leaders, whereby you are placed in a challenging school and given an Associate Deputy Headteacher's post and paid to that level. I was not accepted on the course.

JACUSTOMER-ojhnoo3y- :

How and when will I receive a full answer to my question asked if this is a 24 hour site? It seems that payment is quick but answers are slow?

Ben Jones :

Hello, sorry about the slight delay - this is not a guaranteed 24 hour site - we are just 'normal' solicitors who work 'normal' hours on here whenever we have spare capacity - I was just passing online when I saw your question and picked it up but due to the time I was going offline straight away.

Anyway, have you suffered losses as a result of this reference, you say you were not accepted on the course but did you lose money as a result?