29905560

If a Retail Manager is suspended from work under investigation

If a Retail Manager is suspended from work under investigation on full pay is it normal for the instigator of the claim to be able to retain working within the same store during that investigation? the claim is staff harassment made against the Retail Manager

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Yes that is certainly possible. A suspension is not an indication of guilt and it is just a precautionary measure until the employer conducts an investigation into the allegations. It is usually the person against whom the complaint is made that would be suspended until the investigation completes, not the person that has made the complaint. There is usually no end to suspend the complainant
Ben Jones : Has this answered your query?
Customer:

yes thank you

Ben Jones : You are welcome, al the best