29905560

my wife and i are seperating, which in itself is very upsetting.

Customer Question

my wife and i are seperating, which in itself is very upsetting. but on top off that we also work together for her dad. i am the sales director and have worked for him fo 18 years and my wife part time for around 8-9 she looks after hr and is constantly trying to get me in to trouble by saying that ive taken holidays that have not been booked and that im being late, when i havnt. i am fearful for my job ? and feel that im being edged out?

Expert:  taratill replied 3 years ago.
Hello my name is Jenny and I am happy to help you with your question today.

Do you have anything particular that you would like to know about this? Are you asking if you would have a claim against the employer if you were to be dismissed or forced to resign?