29905560

hi I want to find out about the confidentiality covenant in

hi I want to find out about the confidentiality covenant in the employment contract

Ben Jones : Hello, my name is XXXXX XXXXX it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What do you need to know about is specifically?
Customer:

hello

Ben Jones : Hi did you see my initial query above?
Customer:

I want to know if the director of the company is changed what legal action can my ex employer take on this company

Ben Jones :

Hi, as discussed in the other question you raised, there is little that they can do to pursue this company, whether you are the director or not. Whatever happened whilst yu were working for them would not really be an issue now even if you breached any agreement with them at the time because they can only take action if they have suffered losses as a result, for example you acted in competition with them when you should not have and there have been clear losses incurred by them, which did not happen.

Ben Jones :

Can I clarify anything else for you or are your only questions the ones in the other query you have open with me?

Customer: Hi how can I take after the event insurance
Ben Jones :

for this you need to contact insurance providers as they would be the ones that issue this type of insurance. We cannot recommend anyone specific and you need to make the decision on who to go with yourself. However a simple Google search for 'after the event insurance provider' will give you a few options you can approach to see if they can assist

Ben Jones :

Could you also please take a second to rate this question as it is showing as outstanding, many thanks