UKSolicitorJA
UKSolicitorJA, Solicitor
Experience:  English solicitor with over 12 years experience
62162956

hi i work for nhs i am doing a nightshift and my boyfriend

Customer Question

hi i work for nhs i am doing a nightshift and my boyfriend came to see me as his goung away for a month we ended up have oral sex in the car park i didnt realise there was cctv :/ i am panicing as iam.worried i may lose my job . that was very stupid of me byt u just dont knw wat to do ? shall i speak to my manger ? or keep quite hope the cctv didnt catch anything i am off work till nect week but i will be stressed out waitung fir a call from work sacking me . i cant affird to lose my job i feel soo stupid pls help thank u
Expert:  UKSolicitorJA replied 3 years ago.

If nobody saw you, you should not worry as it is likely that no-one will know what happened as not all CCTV footage is monitored or stored.

I would advise you not to say anything to your manager and just forget about it unless they bring it up.

Can I help further?