29905560

My partner has been employed as a m.o.d. Police officer for

Customer Question

My partner has been employed as a m.o.d. Police officer for 27 years.tonight they have been told that 12 people from each of 4 sites have to go.They have also said that people how are successful in retaining their jobs will have to pass a bleep fitness test to level 9.2, which is high, and they have not had to pass any fitness test before. The 12 who fail to keep their jobs will be relocated around the uk. At my partners site, over 50% of the 40 police officers are over 55 and several would not be able to meet this new fitness level. Can this suddenly be enforced? Thank You, Anne.

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. has a consultation period for these changes statrted

Ben Jones :

Hi, do you still need help with this - if so could you please respond to my initial query above, thanks