29905560

HAVE WORKED IN A SALON 9 YEARS A CLAUSE 5 MILES FOR 1 YEAR

Customer Question

HAVE WORKED IN A SALON 9 YEARS A CLAUSE 5 MILES FOR 1 YEAR NOW AT AGE OF 65 AND NEED TO CUT BACK HOURS HAVE WORKED 49 YEARS NEED ADVICE

Ben Jones :

Hello, my name is Ben and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. can you tell me when your retirement is due.

JACUSTOMER-r8tm922x- :

my normal retirement date would have been five years ago but because i still love my job and am still loyal to my clients. i still carry on. i was given a contract to sign with an exclusion zone of 5 miles if i left. it was due to be reviewed in jan 2014 but never was. is this still binding. regards lynne

Ben Jones :

Ok thank you leave it with me I need to look up a few things and then get my advice ready.I will post back on here when done there is no need to wait and you will receive an email when I have responded.

Ben Jones :

Just to clarify - did you accept the contract which was given to you with the restriction? Also do you wish to leave and work in contravention of that clause?