29905560

i am sixty five years of age and been hairdressing for nearly

Customer Question

i am sixty five years of age and been hairdressing for nearly fifty years. i still love my job and my clients are very loyal. i want to give up working on saturdays. but my present boss says that my contract says i have to work every other saturday. on reading my contract it only states that i have to work sixteen hours with no mention of saturdays. it also says that the contract is to reviewed in january 2014 wich it never was. it also has a 5 mile radius clause in it. is this binding.regards lynne.

Ben Jones :

Hi, you already have this question open here:

http://www.justanswer.co.uk/employment-law/8gz7x-worked-salon-years-clause-miles-year.html

Ben Jones :

Please respond there and I will close this one